FR | EN

WHO ARE WE ?

Since three generations, Genecand has the same spirit : the pride of a well done job.

In 1929 Charles and Germaine Genecand create a delicatessen shop.

Twenty three years later (in 1953) their nephew Charles and his wife Gislaine Genecand join the company; in 1958 they undertake the first catering services and prestigious meals. Due to the success of the catering service, they enlarge the space in 1979.

Gislain Genecand, representing the third generation, joins his father in 1989, after having achieved his studies at the Hotel School of Geneva.

Catering becoming more and more trendy, the net of regular clients being enlarged, the company mooves to Carouge in 2004 and creates in 2005 a take away corner offering a large choice of daily's specials.